Google Camera Mod is rated as one of the best photography applications for cheap smartphones in recent times.
The only problem with Google Camera Mod (GCam) is that it does not work with every device. Notably, it is complicated to find GCam version for Redmi devices like Redmi Note 7 or the latest Note 7 Pro. And although there is still a way to install GCam on any Android device, it is quite complicated and not suitable for everyone. That’s why the Beebom site has been trying to find modified APK GCam files for each device to make it easier for users to install.
Beebom has tried a lot of edited GCam from different developers, and finally, they also found the most suitable GCam for Redmi Note 7 and Note 7 Pro. In essence, this duo has been activated API Camera2 available, so you will not need to root to use this GCam mod version. If you own a Redmi Note 7 or Note 7 Pro, you can follow the steps below to install Google Camera on your device.
Install Google Camera (GCam) on Redmi Note 7 and Note 7 Pro
1. Download APK GCam file here and open this APK file. The device will require permission to install third-party applications outside of Play Store. Click Settings and swipe the slider to permit it.
2. Go back and click the Install button. After installation is complete, click the Open button to open the application.
On Redmi Note 7, GCam works quite flawlessly. Both Portrait Mode and Night Sight mode work without any trouble with the default settings. Currently, only slow motion dials are not active and may be overcome in the future. However, on Redmi Note 7 Pro again encountered a small problem of saturation (saturation) when the photos were taken almost lost color. But don’t worry because you can quickly fix the following steps.
Fix the saturation problems of GCam on Redmi Note 7 Pro
1. To fix this problem, go to the GCam application, access the camera settings and select GCam settings. Scroll down and click on the Saturation adjustments section.
2. Here, change the default value to 2.0 and 2.4 for both front and back cameras. Finally, close the GCam application and reopen it. From now on, GCam has worked perfectly without any problems on the Redmi Note 7 Pro.
3. If you want to customize GCam, you can change the HDR + mode to “HDR + Enhanced” to make the photos more sharp and detailed. You can find ranges of other options in Gcam’s settings such as HDR + enhanced in Portrait Mode (HDR + improved in Portrait Mode), disable zoom when shooting in portrait mode or other options to increase image quality.
Now you can get your answer How To Install Google Camera For Redmi Note 7 And Note 7Pro. If you have still any doubt then comment below, i will try to solve it.