It is unclear why the Japanese network operator Docomo decided to allow its subscribers to unlock their iPhone for free into the international version.
This information has only recently been up for several days, coming from the iPhone user community. Through actual verification, it is true that Docomo iPhone can be unlocked for free to the international version.
The iPhone version of the network (here, in particular, distributed by the Docomo network) is an iPhone distributed separately through network channels in the form of a relatively low price with a 2-year network contract. iPhone blocked Japanese systems from being portable and unlocked for use with domestic carriers. The downside of iPhone locking the network is that it often encounters wave errors or is not updated to the new version of the iOS operating system, regularly checked by the Apple system and locked.
It is unclear why the Japanese network operator Docomo decided to allow its subscribers to unlock their iPhone for free into the international version. However, not all iPhones that Docomo network has distributed are free to open but must be conditional. And note that although it has been unlocked into an international version, you will still not be able to turn off the sound when taking photos on your iPhone’s Japanese phone.
The last two days in the iPhone community have come to the news that Japanese Docomo network allows users to unlock their iPhones to the international version. After finding out the information, Japanese Docomo network enables eligible users to unlock the iPhone internationally for free.
Conditions for users to free unlock iPhone into an international version are:
- iPhone of users belonging to Docomo network
- Products from iPhone 6s and above such as iPhone 6s, iPhone 7, iPhone 8
- If the product is out of warranty, or if there is a warranty, it must be activated for more than 100 days. To check users can visit the Apple website at https://checkcoverage.apple.com/, then enter the Serial Number of iPhone
- The machine does not report the theft. To check if your product is in the stolen area of Docomo, users can access the link: http://nw-restriction.nttdocomo.co.jp/top.php. Then the user clicks the 次 次 button
- Next, the user will fill in the IMEI number and the Captcha box below and click confirm
- If an O-shape appears like in the picture: It is eligible to unlock the international city.
The process of unlocking the Docomo’s iPhone is entirely free, to open Docomo’s network and require users to have a network account. Users only need to register an account to unlock their iPhone. However, it is easy to say, but the user usually is unable to open it himself but must go to the store to unlock it.
After the iPhone is successfully unlocked, the iPhone will become an international device and can use all kinds of sims of carriers in the world. Users can do everything like a regular global iPhone.