If you are bothered or don’t want someone to contact you, block the phone number is the best way. Here’s how to block phone numbers on Xiaomi, Samsung, Oppo, Huawei.
Tips to block phone numbers on Xiaomi, Samsung, Oppo, Huawei.
For Samsung smartphones (Samsung Experience interface).
1. Open the Dialer application
2. Select that number you want to block and click the dot from the top right.
3. Select the ‘Block contact‘ option.
- How to activate the dark background of google chrome on windows 10
- LISTED THE BEST SMARTPHONES IN THE MARKET IN 2018
- WILL THE FUTURE SURFACE HAVE A USB-C MAGNETIC PORT?
For Xiaomi smartphones (MIUI interface)
1. Open the Security application.
2. Click on the Blocklist option
3. Press the Install button
4. Add the phone number you want to block and block.
For Oppo smartphones (ColorOS interface)
1. Open Settings on the smartphone
2. Select the ‘Call’ option
3. Now go to the ‘Blacklist’ option.
4. Click the ‘+’ icon to add or select the contact manually to block.
For Huawei and Honor smartphones (EMUI interface)
1. Go to the directory
2. Select the contact
3. Touch the dot from the bottom right.
4. Select the ‘Call barring’ option
Note: There are many third-party apps also available on the Google Play Store, which offer additional call blocking features.