The WhatsApp is one of the most popular messengers today, and services dedicated to the exchange of conversations usually rely on mechanisms that allow the exclusion of dialogue for privacy.
However, what if I need to restore erased data? The truth is that WhatsApp has restrictions on its ability to retrieve messages.
But the drama of who needs to rescue what was said and then deleted through WhatsApp is about to end. Is that a data manager promises to recover messages that have been erased.
Do you want to join unlimited WhatsApp group? There is an Ultimate list of Whatsapp group, Visit and join your favourite group quickly.
Note: however, that performing the following steps may not restore your entire chat.
During our tests, the messages were recovered correctly. So, if you need to redeem that deleted message, following the tips below may be one of your better options.
Warning: For texts to be retrieved, WhatsApp should be uninstalled. So be sure to make your backups, and get to work.
- 2500+ Active Whatsapp Group Link | Join links Collections (Active)
- 3+ Best Alternative Websites Like textsheet.com
FOLLOW THE STEPS CAREFULLY:
Step 1 – Uninstall the app
If your message was changed within 24 hours, uninstall and reinstall the application. During the reinstallation process, a message will suggest restoring messages. Just tap “Retrieve,” and that’s it: no other app has to be installed.
However, if the conversation being redeemed happened longer, a file manager needs to be downloaded via Google Play, and your WhatsApp should be uninstalled.
Step 2 – Install the File Manager
- The File Manager (or Clean File Manager ) is precisely a software that allows access to system data folders Android – another file manager option is the Web PC Suite, which must be operated by a computer.
- Once you’ve uninstalled WhatsApp and downloaded the File Manager ( click here ), the storage location of your Android should be accessed.
- Open the application and select “System memory” or “Internal memory” – in our case, the second option has been selected.
- Go to the “WhatsApp” folder and then tap “Databases” – this is where the exchanged messages are stored.
Step 3 – Change the name of the files
Files hosted in the “Databases” folder correspond to your conversations. However, for the restore to be done, the records will have to be renamed.
It turns out that each of them has a date – see the example below, with the times for January.
In red, the files of past conversations; in blue, the current discussion, which can be renamed (in our case, we complement with “today”).
The trick is here: The moment you reinstall WhatsApp, the conversation will be suggested.
It turns out that only the file of the day can be retrieved, and the updated document in the “Databases” folder is what corresponds to your current conversation.
For you not to lose your backup, we suggest renaming the registry – in our case, rename the document to “today.”
But how to recover the conversations of, say, nine days ago? Select the file in the “Databases” folder for a specific day, and then remove the numbers that indicate the date.
This process will cause WhatsApp to identify the edited conversation as the latest conversation.
Remove the date numbers and have WhatsApp “think” that your current conversation is the one that was deleted.
Step 4 – Reinstall WhatsApp
Download WhatsApp again, and during installation, select the “Recover” option. The application will retrieve your most recent conversation, indicated by the edited file as described by the previous step.Editors’ Recommendations:
- 1100+ PUBG Names, Symbols & Special Characters List [Profile, Clan & Crew]
- 1337x Proxy Unblocked – Updated And Working Mirror
- 17+ Best 123movies Alternatives In 2021 [100% Working]
- 1Movies Proxy 2021 – 11+ *NEW* Proxy/Mirrors to unblock 1movies.tv [Fixed]
- 51+ Free Hulu Account And Password | 100% Working [April 2021]
Your current dialogs can also be queried through the File Manager app – in our example, the word “today” has been inserted next to the file name corresponding to the day’s messages (see the previous step).
THAT’S IT :
In this simple way, you can recover deleted messages in WhatsApp.”We tried hard to provide you the best practical steps.
I hope you liked this article and did share our website with your family and friends and keep us motivated.
In case of any problem face, drop a comment below, we will reply to your comment for sure. Thanks
Last updated: April 11, 2021