If you want to know the best way to play blockudoku, you’ve come to the right place. Here you will find the best blockudoku strategy and how to get the highest possible score.
Blockudoku is one of the most popular internet games. People who like block puzzles play them when bored, on a journey, or to pass the time.
Blockudoku is a puzzle game that takes ideas from Tetris and Sudoku to make a fun and pretty addicting game. Many things to do and new daily tasks keep you returning for more.
Many gamers wonder, How do you get a high score on Blockudoku? If you want that answer, this blog may help.
Blockudoku: What is it?
Blockudoku® is a unique mix of the puzzle games Sudoku and Block Puzzle. A top game developer created a straightforward but challenging free-block puzzle. You won’t be able to put it down.
By putting together lines and cubes, you can remove blocks. Keep the board clean in this block game and beat your high score.
As you play, you can watch the blocks fly away! Play the block puzzle game and see how smart you are.
MUST READ: How To Use Coins In Bingo Blitz
The main goal of Blockudoku is to clear the board by putting together different blocks over time to make a row.
Different kinds of blocks, like in Tetris, on a 9×9 grid, just like in sudoku. This video game will be fun if you are good at block puzzle games.
How to play Blockudoku?
Here are the steps you need to follow to play Blockudoku:
- Set your goal, lines, and squares so the puzzle fits together.
- Look for sets.
- Don’t wait for the pieces.
- Put the blocks in the nine-by-nine grid.
- Fill in the lines and squares to keep the board clean.
- Each small cell is worth one point.
- If you finish a line or square, you’ll get more points.
- Follow the tips.
Blockudoku is an excellent game for you if you like to challenge yourself with block games. Take a break from the stress of everyday life and get rid of bad thoughts by focusing on this puzzle.
MUST READ: How To Level Up Fast In Bingo Blitz
Enjoy how good it feels to make runs and combos, and watch each block explode. You won’t be bored at all if you play block puzzle games.
Blockudoku is a fun and challenging puzzle game you can play anywhere. It can help you rest or train your brain.
The best strategy for blockudoku
- 9×9-block puzzle. Sudoku lovers should merge blocks on the 9×9 grid to form lines and squares.
- Shaped blocks. Correctly stack blocks to destroy and clean the sudoku board.
- Completing Daily Challenges in block puzzles earns unique awards.
- Discover animated postcards at Seasonal Events.
- Beat your high score in Tournaments and top the scoreboard.
- Color themes. Select a wooden block puzzle or minimalistic block game.
- Ambitious targets. This block puzzle game keeps testing your IQ. Beat your score or challenge friends.
- Combos. Master the block puzzle game by destroying many tiles at once.
- A streak. Eliminating blocks in a row increases points. Destroy all blocks!
- Unique mechanics. Blockudoku® is a highly playable sudoku-block puzzle hybrid.
- Addicting gaming. Play block games whenever you want to train your brain!
The above are the blockudoku strategies you can follow while playing the game.
Strategy for blockudoku (Tips for improving)
Here are a few tips that will help you get a high score in Blockudoku:
- Using strategy, you may eliminate more blocks in a given amount of moves.
- Use your imagination when coming up with solutions to problems.
- Try to avoid dividing your attention between a number of different tasks. Keep a low profile in your thoughts.
- Avoid concentrating your efforts just on eliminating a number of lines and boxes.
- Leave space for at least one or two blocks measuring three by three inches.
- You will receive an additional nine points for each winning streak.
- Maintain the objective of bringing about more destruction rather than construction.
This block game has no time limit, so there’s no need to hurry. When making a hard move, think one step ahead. It could be the last one.
Try to build blocks on the puzzle board so that each move breaks lines or 3×3 squares so the board doesn’t get full.
Find your zen by balancing between shooting blocks as quickly as possible and getting as many combos and runs as you can to get a better score.
FAQ on Blockudoku Strategy
This mini-game is called Blockudoku, and it combines the logic and strategy of the sudoku puzzle with the block puzzle games.
Blockudoku is a puzzle game that was developed by Easybrain. The objective of the game is to fill a 9×9 grid with blocks that are each of a unique shape.
I have put most of the working blockudoku strategy in this article that will help you. You can find all the blockudoku strategies here, so I hope they are helpful. Please inform us in the comments below if you need help with these tips.
Please let me know if you have any suggestions. Feel free to contact us with any issues using the comment box. All the work you do is greatly appreciated.