Are you looking for how to uninstall Grammarly from your computer? If yes, then you are in the right place. In this article, I’m going to guide you to uninstall/remove Grammarly from your system successfully.
You don’t need to know any rocket science thing to uninstall/remove Grammarly from your computer or how to uninstall Grammarly from chrome without leaving any traces. This is going to be as easy as you blink.
Well, sometimes, Grammarly extension can be handy to you in case you are writing an email message, or you are chatting with someone special, and you don’t want to make mistakes on your chat.
How to uninstall Grammarly from your pc
Are you having any issues due to Grammarly and looking for how to uninstall Grammarly from your pc. Grammarly is one of the best tools which helps you to write like a pro.
Not just students, Grammarly is used by the educators also to improve their writing quality.Editors’ Recommendations:
You want to uninstall Grammarly, and here I am to help you uninstall Grammarly from your system. I will guide you properly do the steps to uninstall or remove Grammarly from your pc and the browser as well.
Read the article carefully and follow through to know how to uninstall Grammarly from your pc and how to uninstall Grammarly from word and other sources.
Think again before you uninstall Grammarly
Grammarly is an excellent tool for students as Grammarly helps students to make wonderful notes and correct their mistakes from their notes. Also, Grammarly helps students understand the use of word placement.
Not just students, even the creators, also use Grammarly to make attractive quality notes and write accurately. Overall, Grammarly is a handy tool for everyone, and this is why Grammarly is loved so much worldwide.
I would like to get your focus on the best Grammarly features, which are as follows:
- Critical grammar checker
- Repetitive words checker
- Spellings checker
- Plagiarism checker
- Words placement checker
- Writing style checker
- Advanced grammar suggestion
- Web browser integration
- Microsoft Office integration
- Vocabularies suggestions
As you can see, there are many advantages of Grammarly that take an essential place in your day to day life. So, you should think once again before uninstalling Grammarly from your pc.
How to uninstall Grammarly from chrome
As you have made up your mind to uninstall Grammarly from your system, let me guide you on how to perform the task of removing the extension from chrome easily. Follow the below steps to remove Grammarly successfully from your chrome browser.
- Step 1. Go to the upper right corner on your chrome browser and click on the icon appearing with three horizontal dots, as shown in the screenshot.
- Step 2. On clicking the icon, a along vertical menu will appear. Now hover over more tools, and a dropdown menu will appear on the left side.
- Step 3. Go to the dropdown menu on the left and click on “extensions,” this will open the extension page.
- Step 4. On the extension page, locate the Grammarly extension and click on the remove button. Now you will be asked for confirmation. Click on yes to proceed.
- Step 5. On clicking “Yes,” you’ve permitted your system to remove Grammarly extension from your chrome browser. Congrats, you have successfully removed Grammarly from your chrome browser.
How to Uninstall Grammarly from Mozilla Firefox
Follow the below steps carefully to remove Grammarly addon from the Mozilla Firefox browser successfully.
- Step 1. Open your Firefox browser and click on the options menu from the top right side of the browser.
- Step 2. Now click on the add-on option. It will open the add-on page.
- Step 3. Click on the Grammarly add-on from the list and click on the remove button.
- Step 4. You can also click on the disable button to temporarily disable the Grammarly add-on. On clicking the remove button, Grammarly will be uninstalled from your firefox browser.
How to uninstall Grammarly from Microsoft EDGE
Follow the below instructions to remove Grammarly from the Microsoft Edge browser.
- Step 1. Open your Microsoft Edge browser and go to the web browser’s options menu.
- Step 2. You can see a menu appear in front of you now, please search for add-on and click on the option which will open the add-on page.
- Step 3. Please search for the add-on named “Grammarly” and click on the “Uninstall” button. It will now wipe out Grammarly from your Microsoft Edge browser.
Uninstall Grammarly from any Windows OS
- Step 1. On the Windows taskbar, point the mouse on the Windows button.
- Step 2. Right-click on the Windows icon if you are using Windows 8 or later and click on the “Search” tab. If you are using Windows 7, just left-click on the Windows icon and use the “Search” bar.
- Step 3. On the Search bar, type in “Control Panel” and hit Enter. Find the “Programs and Features” and click on it to see all the installed apps and software on your Windows system.
- Step 4. Highlight the Grammarly and click on the “Uninstall” button at the top. This will also remove Grammarly from Microsoft Office.
Congratulations, you have removed Grammarly from your pc. If you are still looking for how you can remove Grammarly from the word, then let me tell you that you’ve uninstalled Grammarly from word with the above steps.
How remove Grammarly on Mac
Follow the below steps to uninstall/remove Grammarly from your mac.
- Install the “App Cleaner and Uninstaller.”
- Once installed on your Mac device, the app will automatically scan for any installed apps and their service files along with the extensions.
- Find the Grammarly from the list, and click the “Uninstall” button.
- Click on the remove button to confirm the removal.
Do you want Grammarly back in your system?
If you have realized all of the sudden that you are going to need Grammarly for your work, don’t worry. You can still get Grammarly on your system, and you just need to go to the Grammarly site and find the appropriate tool you need.
You can use the browser extension in your browser, Grammarly browser integration allows you to use Grammarly extension on your favorite browser. Go and grab your extension.
FAQ On How to Uninstall Grammarly
FAQ #1: How to uninstall Grammarly from my system?
Ans: This article is all about uninstalling Grammarly from a system, please read the full article and ask me if you fail, using the comment section.
FAQ #2: How to uninstall Grammarly from my chrome?
Ans: You can read the instructions on how to uninstall Grammarly from chrome successfully. Please ping me if you face any issue after using the method.
FAQ #3: Can I use Grammarly in the Microsoft office?
Ans: Yes, you can use Grammarly in the Microsoft office.
Final words from the admin
In this article, I have demonstrated how to remove or uninstall Grammarly from a system and how to remove it from chrome and firefox browsers as well. You can read the article for a full description and try the methods I have posted here.
You can ping me using the comment box if you face any issues uninstalling Grammarly from your pc or chrome or Firefox. Please state any problem you face, and I will help you as soon as possible.